What is Presale?

Presale for OneKindCup means signing a contract to make OneKindCup your cup/straw/lid provider when the product hits the market. This contract includes a downpayment of 20% of the total purchase of cups. The other 80% of the payment will be made when the shipment is delivered. Ordering presale means that your business will be among the first to stock the OneKindCup for soft drink sales.


When?

The OneKindCup has the goal to hit the market for wholesale within the next 20 months, by February 2021.


How?

OneKindCup is working on orders through a case by case basis. To learn more about how OneKindCup can fit the needs of your business, contact us today!